Saturday, April 23, 2005

I Hate..

DISCLAIMER: Hate is a terribly strong word, yet it applies to so much that I observe. I can say I hate things because I know the difference between hating, not liking and strongly disliking something. So, here's some of what I hate...]

-I hate when people say "conversating". It's conversing, dummy.
-I hate when people walk when the sign says don't walk, and then get upset when the cars damn near hit them
-I hate when young people don't give their seats up to the elderly, or pregnant women on public transportation
-I hate when people can't have an entire conversation without saying, "namean", or "yafeelme" a few dozen times
-I hate when women let men walk all over them because they have children with them
-I hate when men walk all over women even if they have children with them
-I hate when people only call you when they want something
-I hate when people want you to listen to their problems or issues, but fail to reciprocate when your time comes.

-I hate when I go into a store and try on a pair a jeans whose label claims to be my size, when they are actually cut a size or two smaller.
-I hate stores who only stop selling bras at D cups or less.
-I hate stores who sell matching bra and panty sets with big panties that I can't fit, but bras that fit ok.



So as not to seem bitter, the love post will soon follow.

No comments: