Friday, April 01, 2005

SONGS I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW

Common- The Corner---This is such a dope track, beat heavy with substance
Amerie ft Fabolous & Eve-One Thing--It's kinna sexy, and makes me wanna dance, plus it keeps me pumped in the gym.
En Vogue-Giving Him Something He Can Feel--Old school 90s remake of a classic, but it's so appropriate for me right now.
Will Smith ft Thicke-Switch RnB Remix--I just heard the reggae mix last night, so I officially am feeling all 3 versions of this song. Another one that keeps me sweating in the gym.
Sade-Your Love is King--Sade at her finest, I can't get enough of the song. It says so much.
Ray J ft Fat Joe-Keep Sweatin'--Once again, keeps me pumped in the gym, and I'm not even a Ray-J (or Gay-J as we used to call him) fan
Rupee ft Daddy Yankee-Tempted to Touch--I loves me some reggae, and this song is officially the Kevin Lyttle 'Turn Me On' of the moment for me

No comments: