Monday, February 21, 2005

Gloves Off

You inconsiderate, evil, ungrateful witch. You think everyone is supposed to bend over and kiss your ass. I hate the fact that you think that if someone needs you, they have to kiss your ass. I hate the fact that you thrive on your own misery. I wish that you could be happy being happy. You have a job, you are almost done with school, and you have a beautiful child. Do you have to find the ill part in that? You must like wearing a frown.

You ruined your own birthday. Who does that? I mean really. You were not happy until you made everyone else miserable.

And you know me, being the kind, gentle soul I am...I always let it go. I forgive you because you are my sister, and because I know what our fighting does to our mother. I try to keep the peace, and you take advantage of me. My kindness is being taken for weakness and those days are done, I swear.

I don't care how long we don't speak..

How if I have to take the bus to school as opposed to getting a ride from you.

I am not apologizing to you for the sake a anyone's sanity.

This is petty, but I don't care. You will see that I am taking the gloves off, and dealing with you woman to woman.

No comments: