Tuesday, December 07, 2004

"What's it all about"?

"What's it all about"? I found myself asking that question to myself all the time. I wonder what life is all about. I am a big believer in the Law of Cause and Effect...it's so cliche these days to say that everything happens for a reason, but its so true...so instead of belly-aching and whining about certain things I have to do, i.e., studying, taking care of the sibs, etc., I am satisfied in the fact that there is a reason for everything. I study to learn, and pass my classes, and I take care of the kids because I love them, and I want to help my mother. To answer the question I originally set out to answer, it's all about discovery. Life is all about learning about yourself and your environment, and then setting out to make things better than they were before you arrived on the scene.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with you....I learned that msyelf recently....there is a reason and a place for everything that happens in life...I wish you much luck on your quest to find yourself, but don't spend too much time looking because you may pass up on so much....