Saturday, September 03, 2005

So I went out. . ..

So last night, I got all dressed up. I did the heels, the cute top, and makeup, the whole nine. Damn, I meant to take a picture. I went to the Spy Bar with a few other ladies. It felt good to be out with drama-free, mature women, as opposed to the chickheads I used to club with. The women (not girls) I kicked it with last night were down-to-earth, and all around nice. We had so much fun dancing in that circle we ladies dance in when the fellas are tired. I drank 2 drinks (I think) and was in a nice lil zone, yet still pretty coherent. I think I called and babbled to Pookie a bit. . .I'll have to ask later. I seen two exes. One spoke, one didn't. I was good either way. I seen SO many people I went to high school and college with. it was crazy.

The music was typical Cleveland club ish: drop it, shake it, wiggle it, give it up, etc. . .The vibe was good until it began to become overcrowded. The basement was playing more old school laidback music, my homie DJ Gspot did his thing. We left around 3am, and headed to the IHOP. Why are their pancakes so good? What the hell do they do to them?


I haven't been out to a club in Cleveland in such a long time, so it felt good to get my tail back out. I wouldn't do it every weekend, but once in a while would be cool.

No comments: