Friday, October 07, 2005

The Call. . .

"You think I'd leave your side baby, you know me better than that. . ." - Sade, By Your Side

I woke up in the mood to hear Sade. I looked outside, and the weather had drastically changed. I watched the news yesterday, so I knew it would, but for the forecast to come to fruition, I was a little crestfallen (Yea, I felt like using big words this morning too, fuck it). I always think weather like this is ominious.

So, it's almost 9 am, and I'm sitting here. Just being here. I got a strange phone message this morning. I mean it was filled with care, concern, and love, and I felt all of that, but it was still weird. Whenever you get those "if something should happen to me"- type speeches. The mind strays, and all the crazy shit that could ever happen dances in front of your eyes. It's not like this world is sweet and pure filled with genuine people with pure intentions. There may be some, but we live in a world full of terrorist, snipers, and coldhearted motherfuckers. Nothing could happen, but something could. So it got me to thinking. . .

What would I do without him in my life?


I'm feeling weird right now, like I'm typing but I don't know what's going to come next. I kinda like this feeling.

I have no idea where I'd be without your influence. My heart races when I think about you, and dammit you make my skin boil. I cherish the moments we spend together, and at the same time appreciate our space right now. I'm counting the days until we see one another again.

Don't ever scare me like that again.

Fuck the meantime, you're worth the wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was sweet. Your site is cool, I invite you to THE PEOPLES BLOG www.countsworld.blogsource.com

Peace!!